Day 48 - Devils Tower, Wyoming
June 28, 2026
Today we adventured out to Devils Tower
We stopped at the Trading Post for the most delicious Huckleberry Ice Cream
Look at that view!
It was a bit windy, but Paula says it's always windy in Wyoming.
Tom, Rich, Paula & I
Then we ventured up to the park's visitor center so I could get the passport stamp for my book. Look at that beautiful tower! Amazing!! Yep, it is still crazy windy! Just face the wind when you take a picture! It is like a mini facelift when the big gusts hit ya! Paula & I look great!!! LOL!!
The vivid red rocks at the entrance to the park
Such a beautiful area. The prairie dogs were hopping and popping in and out of their holes. What looked like falcons or hawks were trying to catch them some "prairie dog take out" for lunch as we drove by.
We got back to the RV, took the dogs on a short walk then went to Tom & Paula's to dinner; a delicious roast, mashed potatoes and carrots! It was so good.
Comments