Day 25 - Errands and stuff

 Day June 3, 2026 

It is such a beautiful day. Clear blue sky and comfortable temperatures already in the morning. Our day starts with feeding Biscuit & Honey then taking them for a walk to the large green space.  There are a few piles of moose poop there in the field, but we haven't seen any moose or bears on our walks.  We haven't noticed any bear poop either, thank goodness!  LOL!! 

As I was making coffee I glanced out the window and noticed the rubbing on the tree just outside the RV. These rubbings are usually from moose. 

On our way to taking Sloane, our grandson, to work, we pass by the flightline and have been able to spot some assets in the sky. 
They were 4 of them lined up

Timing was everything to get this shot! Just as I turned onto the road I seen this one coming in for a landing.

It never gets boring watching or even just hearing the Air Force flying overhead.

I brought my sourdough on the trip with me. I made some discard waffles along the trip up to Anchorage when I fed it. Then last night I made up the dough for banana sourdough cinnamon rolls.  Here they are waiting to rise.  It was a different taste. I didn't have the cream cheese frosting to put on them after they were done and I think maybe some nuts in the cinnamon mix would have added to it. I haven't done much baking in the oven in the Brinkley but I do have a thermometer to make sure I get it to the correct temperature. It is all a learning experience. I thought they were tasty. Rich, not so much. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1 - Is this really happening?

Day 5 - Dorothy this isn't Kansas and this isn't a tornado

Day 4 - If the wind stops blowing does everyone just fall over?